Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
Integra Inspired 19mm Curtain Pole Collection
The Integra Inspired collection of Mix and Match allows you to create your own individual curtain pole from a selection of quality components from the range. The collection is for a 19mm (3/4") diameter pole which is suitable for supporting light to medium weight curtains and voile.
The Inspired collection is a premium quality contemporary range from Integra, all components are solid, well made and beautifully finished.
The poles are supplied in 1 piece in 3 lengths of 120cm (47 1/4"), 150cm (59 1/16") and 180cm (70 7/8"). Two poles can be joined together to achieve longer lengths if required using an internal pole joiner and extra bracket for centre support. The Linea cylinder bracket is wall fix only but the Metro support is universal so it can be wall or ceiling fixed if required. Lined curtain rings for easy gliding and an assortment of beautiful finials are available to choose from.
- Collection can be wall or ceiling fixed – the Linea bracket is wall fix only but the Metro support is universal.
- Rods can be trimmed to length at home if required.
- Designed to support light to medium weight curtains.
- Range takes 2 working days for UK delivery.
- A free colour sample is available for the pole.
How To Create Your Curtain Pole
1. Select your pole and length – all poles are supplied in 1 piece in various lengths, join 2 together for longer lengths with a pole joiner and an extra bracket to support the join.
2. Choose your brackets – there are a choice of 2 to choose from, the Linea is standard wall fix and the Metro is universal.
3. Choose a pair of finials which simply push onto the poles and secure with a grub screw.
4. Purchase curtain rings if necessary (6 per pack), we recommend 1 x ring for every 10cm (3 15/16") of pole length.