Integra Corded Poles
Page 1 of 1
Page 1 of 1
Integra Corded Curtain Poles
Here we display our full collection of Integra curtain poles and accessories which operate curtains on a cording system, allowing them to open and close via control cords at the ends of the rods rather than by hand. This is beneficial for 2 reasons, the curtain fabrics staying cleaner for longer, or for fitting long curtains in a tall window. The control cords will hang down far enough to reach and operate without pulling on the bottom of the fabric to open and close, which can cause damage to the rings and brackets over time.
Integra corded poles are available in multiple diameters and styles ranging from 25mm (1") for supporting medium weight drapes to 38mm (1 1/2") for heavier weights. Extra curtain gliders are available for supporting curtains with multi pocket headings and cross over arms are supplied with most Integra corded poles which allows the drapes to slightly overlap when drawn to prevent any gaps.
As most cording systems prevent curtain rods from being trimmed down at home, some of the rods from the collection are extendable, allowing you to slightly adjust the length to perfectly fit your windows.
- Full collection of all Integra corded curtain rods.
- Wall fix only.
- Supplied with all necessary amounts of brackets, gliders, finials, fixings and instructions.
- Supplied with cross arms to eliminate gaps when drapes are closed.
- Extra curtain gliders are available.
- 2 working days for UK delivery.
- Free colour samples are available.