Metal Works 19 & 28mm
Integra Metal Works 19 & 28mm Curtain Poles and Accessories
The Integra Metal Works is a contemporary collection of metal curtain poles supplied as complete sets which include all necessary amounts of curtain rings, wall fix brackets, finials, fixings screws and fitting instructions. This well made collection boasts both quality and fantastic value for money.
The Orient poles are available in 19mm (3/4") diameters only which are suitable for supporting light to medium weight curtains. The Nexus, Brooklyn and Lexington have a 28mm (1 1/4") dimeter for medium weight drapes and the Zorb is available in both 19mm (3/4") and 28mm (1 1/4"). Colours include brushed silver, burnished brass, satin nickel, black nickel and chrome in various lengths up to 360cm (141 3/4”).
Double curtain rods are available with the Nexus, Zorb, Brooklyn and Lexington finials which allows voile or a light weight pair of curtains on the back pole and a primary pair of drapes on the thicker pole at the front.
Ready made kits for 3 sided bay windows are also available within the collections which are supplied with hand bendable corner sections.
The curtain rings for the 28mm (1 1/4") diameter sets have a nylon internal lining for a quiet, smooth glide when operating and extra packs of 6 are available to purchase if required. For a finishing touch, coordinating curtain holdbacks are supplied in pairs.
- All poles are supplied with wall fix brackets, curtain rings, finials, fixings and instructions.
- Double, bay window and standard curtain poles are available from this range.
- Poles can be trimmed at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- Extra curtain rings and holdbacks can be purchased separately.
- 2 working days for UK delivery.
- Free colour samples are available for the poles.