The 28mm (1 1/4") diameter collection of Mix and Match from Integra Options offers superb quality and real value for money. The collection is hugely versatile and allows you to create a curtain pole for most shape and size bays as well as standard straight windows by purchasing the poles and necessary components needed to best suit your requirements. All poles and components are available in 4 colours of brushed silver, satin silver, burnished brass and black nickel to suit both traditional and contemporary interiors.
The poles are suitable for supporting medium to heavy weight curtains and are supplied in 1 piece in various lengths, 2 poles can be joined together to achieve longer lengths if required with an internal joiner (sold separately). The coordinating finials which are available in materials of wood, metal, glass and ceramics screw directly onto the collars supplied with the poles.
The 28mm Options range offers a fantastic selection of brackets for this collection which can be wall or ceiling fixed for either straight run or multiple bend bays. Passing rings for bays are available as well as standard curtain rings.
1. Choose the length and colour of your pole, supplied in 1 piece in all lengths, 2 poles can be joined (with an internal joiner) to make longer poles. A centre bracket will also be required to support the join.
2. Choose your brackets – we offer various types for wall or ceiling fixing (see the End Bay and Centre brackets) as well as coordinating passing supports for making a bay pole.
3. Purchase curtain rings if required – we recommend 1 ring for every 10cm (3 15/16") of pole length. Passing rings must be used in conjunction with passing supports if making a bay pole.
4. Choose finials and holdbacks if required.
5. Bay corner pieces are available for joining 2 poles on a corner.