Timeless and traditional style metal curtain poles from Cameron Fuller, the curl has grand, crook shape finials which have been a popular choice for classically styled interiors for many years. A collection of modern colours are now also available which make this curtain pole also ideal for furnishing curtains in contemporary interiors as well as traditional. Colours include chrome nickel, pewter, graphite, white, chalk, black and bronze.
Handmade and finished in Devon, England by Cameron Fuller, the curl is manufactured using quality steel which is then colour powder coated for an even and durable finish.
Please note – The Chrome Nickel colour does not have a mirror shine finish like a standard Chrome colour.
Complete curtain poles
The curl is supplied as a complete kit and includes all necessary quantities of metal curtain rings, strong and stylish wall fixing metal brackets, finials, standard colour coordinating fixing screws with rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
The pole has a diameter of 19mm (3/4") and is suitable for hanging medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
Curtain pole lengths
Lengths are available starting at 150cm (59 1/16") and go up to 400cm (157 1/2") maximum length. Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and above include a centre bracket and pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves and include a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
Poles can be easily cut down to your exact required length at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all curtain rings, wall fix brackets, finials, colour coordinating fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- Suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
- Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over include a centre bracket.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with an internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if necessary using a fine tooth saw.
- FREE colour samples are available upon request
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess, extendable, ceiling fix and double) are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
'Click Here' to view more products from Cameron Fuller.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.