Part of the 19mm (3/4") diameter metal collection by Cameron Fuller, the steel metal pole only is available in 3 lengths of 150cm (59 1/4”), 200cm (78 3/4”) and 240cm (94 1/2”). Each pole is supplied in 1 piece and includes an internal joiner allowing 2 poles to be joined together to achieve longer lengths if required. The pole is made from tough tubular steel with a hard wearing powder coated finish and has that traditional wrought iron, rustic feel.
Please note – The Chrome Nickel colour does not have a mirror shine finish like a standard Chrome colour.
All curtain rings, brackets, and finials are supplied separately allowing you to customise your curtain pole by purchasing only the fixings and components needed to best suit your windows.
- Poles are supplied in 1 piece lengths and include a joiner.
- Available in lengths of 150cm (59 1/4"), 200cm (78 3/4") and 240cm (94 1/2").
- 2 poles can be joined to achieve longer lengths.
- All curtain rings, brackets and finials are sold separately - see the 'Related Items' below.
- 19mm (3/4") diameter pole and suitable for hanging medium to heavy curtains.
- Poles can be trimmed to length at home with a junior hacksaw.
- We advise longer pole lengths are supported with a centre bracket.
- We do not recommend mixing this product with other ranges or brands as they will most likely be incompatible.
- FREE colour samples are available to order.
How to build a standard curtain pole.
1. Choose the colour and length of the pole you require, remember all poles are supplied in 1 piece and include an internal joiner should you wish to join 2 together for longer lengths.
2. Choose your brackets, we recommend 2 for all poles of 200cm ( 78 3/4") and under, add a centre bracket for all poles of 240cm (94 1/2") and over, or if the pole is in 2 halves. There are 6 types to choose from, see the ‘related items’ below –
- Standard end and centre wall fix brackets – these are the same as the end and centre brackets supplied with the pole sets.
- Extendable end and centre wall fix brackets – these supports have an adjustable projection allowing the poles to be fitted further away from the wall.
- NEW - stylish extendable end and centre wall fixing loop brackets - these are a more stylish alternative to the extendable end and centre brackets.
- Ceiling brackets – these allow the pole to be fitted to the wall or the ceiling.
- Recess brackets – these allow the pole to be fitted within a recess gap or window.
- Double brackets - these allow you to create a double layered curtain system.
3. Purchase curtain rings if required – Sold in packs of 6, we recommend 1 x ring for every 10cm (3 15/16") of pole length – see the ‘related items’ below.
4. Choose your finials – sold individually – see the ‘related items’ below.
'Click here' to view more products from the Cameron Fuller collection.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.