Sold individually, the double bracket allows you to fix 32mm (1 1/4") and 19mm (3/4") diameter poles in the same window to create a double layered curtain treatment.
Usually a lighter weight set of curtains or voile hang on the 19mm (3/4") back pole while the 32mm (1 1/4") diameter front pole supports the main set of curtains. This system is ideal for privacy as the voile can stay closed during the day to distort the view from the outside in, while allowing natural light into your room.
Each bracket is manufactured from solid steel by Cameron Fuller in the west country of England and colour powder coated for additional strength and durability in colours to match the Cameron Fuller metal curtain poles and accessories. All colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs are included.
Please note - 2 brackets are required when constructing a curtain pole and an extra bracket is required for centre support for pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2”) and over, or if the poles are supplied in 2 halves .
When fitted to the curtain pole, the brackets are designed to support a combined curtain weight of up to 13kg.
- Select your required colour and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements and further info.
- Bracket sold individually.
- Part of the metal collection of poles and accessories from Cameron Fuller.
- Suitable for curtain poles with 32mm (1/14") and 19mm (3/4") diameters.
- Bracket allows 2 sets of curtain to hang in the same window.
- Wall fix only (for ceiling fixing brackets - see the related items).
- Includes standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Made from steel in Cornwall, hand finished and powder coated for strength and durability.
- Coordinating curtain poles, curtain rings, alternative brackets, finials and accessories are available to make your own curtain pole - see the 'related items'.
'Click here' to view more products from the Cameron Fuller collection.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.