The Cameron Fuller ball is a timeless classic design with simple ball finials which work well with all types of rooms and styles of interior decor including traditional and contemporary and will add a slight rustic 'iron works' feel to your decor.
Available in collection of colours including pewter, chrome nickel, graphite, black, bronze, chalk and white, the curtain poles are beautifully hand crafted from tough steel by skilled craftsmen at Cameron Fuller in Devon. The curtain poles are then colour powder coated for a hard wearing, protective and quality finish.
Please note – The Chrome Nickel colour does not have a mirror shine finish like a standard Chrome colour.
Supplied complete and ready to hang your curtains
Supplied as a complete curtain pole set, all necessary quantities of metal curtain rings are included for your chosen length, with strong wall fixing metal cup brackets, finials and colour coordinating fixing screws with rawl plugs.
The pole has a diameter of 32mm (1 1/4") and is suitable for supporting heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg (total curtain weight).
Cameron Fuller pole lengths
Available pole lengths start at 150cm (59 1/16") and go up to 480cm (189") maximum length for furnishing extra large windows and bifold doors. Pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
Poles can be easily trimmed down to your exact required length at home using a junior hacksaw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- FREE & Fast UK Delivery.
- Complete with all curtain rings, wall fix brackets, finials, colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with an internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A 19mm (3/4") diameter version of this curtain pole is available for lighter weight curtains - see the 'related items'.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess, extendable, ceiling fix and double) and matching holdbacks are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
'Click Here' to view more products from Cameron Fuller.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.