The Cameron Fuller basket has a timeless traditional design of metal strands woven into a basket ball shape and delivers a slightly rustic forged metal feel.
Hand forged in Devon, England by skilled craftsmen using quality steel and colour powder coated for an even and durable finish, the Cameron Fuller basket is available in colours including white, chalk, bronze, chrome nickel, pewter, graphite and black to coordinate with all colour interiors.
Please note – The Chrome Nickel colour does not have a mirror shine finish like a standard Chrome colour.
Complete curtain pole set
The curtain poles are supplied complete and ready for hanging your curtains and include all necessary quantities of metal curtain rings, strong metal wall fixing cup brackets, finials and rawl plugs with standard colour coordinating fixing screws.
Each curtain ring has nylon lining in the inside edge which provides a nice smooth and silent glide when pulling your curtains.
The pole has a nice 32mm (1 1/4") diameter and is ideal for supporting heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg, total curtain weight.
Curtain pole lengths
Available in 6 lengths starting at 150cm (59 1/16") up to 480cm (189") for furnishing extra large windows and patio or bifold doors. Pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
For a precise fit, poles can be easily cut down to your exact required size at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- FREE & Fast UK Delivery.
- Complete with all curtain rings, wall fix brackets, finials, colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Nylon lined curtain rings - provide a smooth and quiet glide when operating your curtains.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with an internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A 19mm (3/4") diameter version of this curtain pole is available for lighter weight curtains - see the 'related items'.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess, extendable, ceiling fix and double) and matching holdbacks are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
'Click Here' to view more products from Cameron Fuller.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.