Cameron Fuller 32mm Collar Metal Curtain Pole
Beautifully crafted in the UK using quality steel and hand finished by skilled craftsmen at Cameron Fuller in Devon, the collar curtain poles have a rustic forged metal feel to them, with attractive yet discreet cap style curtain pole finials, making it a popular choice for furnishing all styles of interior decor in all types of rooms.
Cameron Fuller poles are available in colours including, white, black, chalk, graphite, pewter, chrome nickel and bronze and are colour powder coated for a durable, even and protective finish.
Please note – The Chrome Nickel colour does not have a mirror shine finish like a standard Chrome colour.
Supplied as a complete curtain pole set
Each curtain pole is supplied complete with all necessary quantities of metal curtain rings, wall fixing metal cup brackets, finials and standard colour coordinating fixing screws with rawl plugs.
The curtain rings have nylon lining in the inside edge which provides a nice smooth and quiet glide when pulling your curtains.
The 32mm (1 1/4") diameter pole and strong brackets allow for fitting heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg (total curtain weight).
Curtain pole lengths
Pole lengths start at 150cm (59 1/16") and go up to 480cm (189") maximum length for furnishing extra large windows and patio doors. Pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with an internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
For a perfect fit, poles can be easily trimmed down at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- FREE & Fast UK Delivery.
- Complete with all curtain rings, wall fix brackets, finials, colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Nylon lined curtain rings offer a smooth and silent glide when pulling your curtains.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with an internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A 19mm (3/4") diameter version of this curtain pole is available for lighter weight curtains - see the 'related items'.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess, extendable, ceiling fix and double) and matching holdbacks are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
'Click Here' to view more products from Cameron Fuller.
|Range||Cameron Fuller Metal|
|Delivery Days||Up to 3 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
|Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.