The Cameron Fuller metal pole only is manufactured to the standards of quality associated to the brand Cameron Fuller, it is made from tough tubular steel and then colour powder coated in the west country of England for an even and durable finish.
The pole has a diameter of 32mm (1 1/4”) and is supplied in 1 piece lengths, all including a curtain pole joiner allowing 2 poles to be joined together to achieve longer lengths if required.
Pole lengths include 150cm (59 1/4”), 200cm (78 3/4”), 240cm (94 1/2”) and 300cm (118 1/8”). For a perfect fit, the poles are easy to cut down to your exact required size at home using a fine tooth saw.
A large collection of brackets, curtain rings and decorative finials are available to purchase separately, giving you the freedom to create your own curtain pole to perfectly suit your window dressing.
- Poles are supplied in 1 piece lengths and include a joiner.
- Available in lengths of 150cm (59 1/4"), 200cm (78 3/4”), 240cm (94 1/2”) and 300cm (118 1/8”)
- 2 poles can be joined to achieve longer lengths.
- All curtain rings, brackets and finials are sold separately - see the 'Related Items' below.
- 32mm (1 1/4”) diameter pole and suitable for hanging heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg.
- Poles can be trimmed to length at home with a junior hacksaw.
- We advise longer pole lengths are supported with a centre bracket.
- We do not recommend mixing this product with other ranges or brands as they could be incompatible.
- FREE colour samples are available to order.
How to build a standard curtain pole.
1. Choose the colour and length of the pole you require, remember all poles are supplied in 1 piece and include an internal joiner should you wish to join 2 together for longer lengths.
2. Choose your brackets, we recommend 2 for all poles of 200cm ( 78 3/4") and under, add a centre bracket for all poles of 240cm (94 1/2") and over, or if the pole is in 2 halves. There are 6 types to choose from, see the ‘related items’ below –
- Standard end and centre brackets (wall fixing) – these are the same as the end and centre brackets supplied with the pole sets.
- Extendable end and centre brackets (wall fixing) – these supports have an adjustable projection allowing the poles to be fitted further away from the wall.
- NEW - stylish extendable end and centre loop brackets (wall fixing) - these are a more stylish alternative to the extendable end and centre brackets.
- Ceiling brackets – these allow the pole to be fitted to the wall or the ceiling.
- Recess brackets – these allow the pole to be fitted within a recess gap or window.
- Double brackets (wall fixing) - these allow you to create a double layered curtain system.
3. Purchase curtain rings if required – Sold in packs of 6, we recommend 1 x ring for every 10cm (3 15/16") of pole length – see the ‘related items’ below.
4. Choose your finials – sold individually – see the ‘related items’ below.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.