Cameron Fuller Acorn 35mm Wooden Curtain Poles
- Complete kit - includes all curtain rings, brackets, finials and fixings.
- Highly recommended - beautifully made and stained or painted by hand in Cornwall, England.
- Quality designer curtain poles with classic Acorn shape finials.
The Cameron Fuller Acorn curtain poles are beautifully crafted with a classic design incorporating lovely carved acorn shape finials, which traditionally signifies independence and wealth and the aesthetic styling suits all interior design schemes.
Hand crafted, stained or painted by Cameron Fuller in the west of England, each designer curtain pole is manufactured using quality wood which is grown in FSC environmentally friendly managed and sustained forests.
Each curtain pole is supplied complete with all necessary quantities of wooden curtain rings, strong and stylish wall fixing wooden cup brackets, wood finials and rawl plugs with standard fixing screws. The pole has a diameter of 35mm (1 3/8") and is suitable for supporting medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg total curtain weight.
Curtain pole lengths are available from 150cm (59 1/16") and go up to 360cm (141 3/4”) maximum size. Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and above include a centre bracket and pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
Poles can be easily trimmed down to your exact required size at home if necessary using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, finials, fixing screws and lawl plugs.
- Hand made and finished in England using wood grown in FSC managed and sustained forests.
- Suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A large 50mm (2") diameter version of this curtain pole is available for hanging heavy weight curtains of up to 20kg and is available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189") - see the ‘related items’.
- Extra curtain rings, matching holdbacks and recess brackets are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
- FREE colour samples are available upon request.
- ‘Click here’ to view more from the Cameron Fuller collection.
|Range||Cameron Fuller Wood|
|Delivery Days||Up to 3 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
|Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.