Cameron Fuller Adjustable Bracket for System 30 Curtain Track (Wall Fix)
- Sold individually.
- Extendable wall fix brackets for Cameron Fuller System 30 curtain tracks.
- Includes colour coordinating plastic cover plate and fixing screws.
Sold individually, the adjustable bracket is suitable for all Cameron Fuller System 30 curtain tracks. The bracket fixes to the wall and allows you to extend the projection of the track to avoid window obstacles such as frames, handles or blinds.
Available in colours including white, slate, chalk, nimbus, oyster and ash to coordinate with the tracks and accessories from is prestigious collection, each bracket includes standard fixing screws and a colour coordinating plastic cover to hide the fixings.
Each bracket is beautifully engineered from colour powder coated aluminium for maximum durability. When the correct quantity of these brackets are added to the System 30 tracks, they will support all curtain weights including heavy of up to and including 25kg.
We recommend roughly 1 bracket for every 50cm (19 11/16") of track length, however adding extra brackets will provide a stronger and more stable fitting for your track.
- Select your required colour and see the ‘Specification’ tab for further information.
- Sold individually.
- Wall fixing extendable bracket to fit all Cameron Fuller System 30 curtain tracks.
- Allows the track to hang past potential window obstacles.
- Includes plastic cover plate and standard fixing screws.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 25kg.
- Coordinating tracks, gliders, finials, curtain stops, joiners and alternative brackets are available, allowing you to make your own curtain track - see the 'Related Items' below.
|Delivery Days||Up to 3 working days|
|Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.