Sold individually, the Cameron Fuller Ball post curtain holdback is hand made from solid steel by Cameron Fuller in Devon and then colour powder coated in a selection of 7 colours to coordinate with the 19mm (3/4") & 32mm (1 1/4") diameter metal curtain poles and accessories.
A simple and traditional design, the holdback is a metal stalk with a ball finial which delivers a rustic forged metal feel and with the introduction of modern colours, the ball is suitable for both modern and classically styled interiors.
Please note – The Chrome Nickel colour does not have a mirror shine finish like a standard Chrome colour.
The holdback screws directly to the wall and holds the curtain fabric away from the window opening which frames your window, allows more natural light into your room during the day and helps keep the uniform pleats and folds fresh and neat in your curtain fabric.
Each holdback supports heavy weight curtains and includes all rawl plugs and fixing screws.
- Select your required colour and see the ‘Specification’ tab for measurements and further info.
- Sold individually.
- Part of the Cameron Fuller collection of 19mm (3/4") & 32mm (1 1/4") metal curtain poles and accessories.
- Hand made from solid steel by Cameron Fuller in Devon.
- Suitable for a heavy weight curtain.
- Includes standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Coordinating curtain poles and accessories are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
'Click Here' to view more products from Cameron Fuller.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.