Manufactured to the highest standards of quality in Devon, England, the Cameron Fuller Ball System 30 double curtain track is designed to bridge the gap between style and functionality. The tracks and components are made from colour powder coated aluminium in colours including white, chalk, oyster, ash, nimbus and slate to beautifully coordinate with all interiors.
Ideal for privacy, the system allows you to hang a curtain and a voile (or nets) on each independent track, enabling the nets to be closed to distort the view from the outside in during the day while allowing maximum amounts of light into the room. The main set of curtains can then close in the evening, or control the levels of light.
Bend by hand to the shape of your windows
As well as standard windows, the track is perfect for all shape bays and can be easily bent at home in both forwards (towards you) and backwards (away from you) directions to meet the contours of your window including bay returns. A bending tool is not required with the System 30 tracks.
This is a wall fixing track, ceiling fix System 30 tracks are available – ‘Click Here’ to view all.
Complete track set ready to fit
Suitable for supporting heavy weight curtains with a combined weight limit of up to 25kg, all necessary quantities of gliders are included (on both the front and back tracks) as well as double wall fixing brackets for your chosen length. For quantities of each supplied select your colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab.
Ball finials, cap finials, plastic bracket covers, curtain stops, fixing screws and fitting instructions are all included. The tracks, brackets and finials are made from aluminium and the gliders are made from silicone injected plastic.
Versatile for a continuous curtain glide
Lengths are available starting at 150cm (59 1/16") up to 900cm (354 1/8") as standard sizes.
Lengths up to and including 300cm (118 1/8”) are supplied in 1 piece on the front and 1 piece on the back.
Lengths of 360cm (141 3/4”) and up to and including 600cm (236 1/4") are supplied as 2 tracks on the front and 2 tracks on the back with joiners.
Lengths of 720cm (276 1/4") and 900cm (354 1/8") are supplied with 3 pieces of track on the front and 3 pieces on the back with joiners.
The gliders are able to pass any joins between tracks giving you the freedom to hang just 1 curtain on the front and 1 curtain on the back drawing from side to side if required as well as multiple pairs on each track.
For a perfect fit the tracks can be easily cut down to your exact required length at home using a junior hacksaw. The finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for supplied quantities of brackets, gliders and further information.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Premium quality powder coated aluminium made in England.
- Hand bendable at home (backwards and forwards) to suit all shape windows, bays and returns.
- Complete track sets include all gliders, double brackets (wall fix), bracket covers, curtain stops, finials, fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- Available in multiple lengths of up to 900cm (354 1/8") for extra-large windows.
- Gliders can pull past joins in the curtain track for a continuous glide.
- Tracks can be cut down at home with a hacksaw.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 25kg.
- Extra brackets, gliders, curtain stops, joiners and pieces of track are available – see the ‘Related Items’ below -
- FREE & Fast UK Delivery.
- FREE colour samples are available.