The Cameron Fuller Barrel 19mm (3/4") diameter curtain poles have simple, modern, tubular shape finials with indented lines running around the cylinder. The modern style finials work well with the forged metal feel of the curtain pole and components, making it a popular choice for both modern and classic interiors.
Colours include pewter, graphite, black, bronze, chrome nickel, white and chalk and each pole has been manufactured by hand by Cameron Fuller in Devon using quality steel which is then colour powder coated for a thorough and hard wearing finish.
Please note – The Chrome Nickel colour does not have a mirror shine finish like a standard Chrome colour.
Cameron Fuller complete curtain poles
Each curtain pole is supplied ready to fit and includes all necessary quantities of metal curtain rings, metal wall fixing brackets, finials, standard colour coordinating fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions.
The pole has a 19mm (3/4") diameter and is suitable for supporting medium weight curtains of up to 8kg. A 35mm (1 3/8") diameter version of this curtain pole is available for hanging heavier weight curtains of up to 18kg - 'Click Here' to view.
Available pole lengths
Curtain pole lengths start at 150cm (59 1/16") and go up to 400cm (157 1/2") maximum length for furnishing extra large windows and bifold doors. Pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over include a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves and include a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
Poles can be easily cut down at home for a perfect fit if required using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- FREE & fast UK delivery.
- Complete with all curtain rings, wall fix brackets, finials, colour coordinating fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- Suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
- Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over include a centre bracket.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with an internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if necessary using a fine tooth saw.
- FREE colour samples are available upon request.
- A 32mm (1 1/4") diameter version of this pole is available - see the 'related items'.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess, extendable, ceiling fix and double) and matching holdbacks are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
'Click Here' to view more products from Cameron Fuller.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.