Cameron Fuller Barrel 32mm Metal Curtain Poles
- Complete curtain pole set - includes all metal curtain rings, wall fix brackets, finials, screws and fixings.
- Fantastic quality, hand finished in Devon England.
- Available in 7 colours, 6 lengths - all FREE delivery.
The Cameron Fuller barrel is a sleek design with a slightly rustic influence which works well with all styles of interior design in all types of rooms. Colours include black, graphite, pewter, chrome nickel, bronze, chalk and white.
The curtain poles are beautifully manufactured in the UK using quality steel and hand finished and powder colour coated for an even tone and extra durability.
Please note – The Chrome Nickel colour does not have a mirror shine finish like a standard Chrome colour.
Cameron Fuller complete curtain poles
The barrel is supplied as a complete kit ready to hang your curtains and includes all necessary quantities of metal curtain rings, strong wall fixing metal cup brackets, finials and standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs.
Each curtain ring has nylon lining in the inside edge which provides a nice smooth and silent glide when pulling your curtains.
The pole has a diameter of 32mm (1 1/4") and is suitable for supporting heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg total curtain weight.
Pole lengths start at 150cm (59 1/16") and go up to 480cm (189") maximum length for furnishing extra large windows and bifold or patio doors. Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves and include a hidden internal pole joiner and a centre bracket.
Poles can be easily trimmed down to your exact required length at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- FREE & Fast UK Delivery.
- Complete with all curtain rings, wall fix brackets, finials, colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Nylon lined curtain rings for a smooth and silent glide.
- Handmade and finished in the UK.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with an internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A 19mm (3/4") diameter version of this curtain pole is available for lighter weight curtains - see the 'related items'.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess, extendable, ceiling fix and double) and matching holdbacks are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
'Click Here' to view more products from Cameron Fuller.
|Range||Cameron Fuller Metal|
|Delivery Days||Up to 3 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
|Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.