Cameron Fuller Barrel Metal Curtain Holdback
Sold individually, the Barrel curtain holdback is hand made from solid steel by skilled craftsmen at Cameron Fuller in Devon. Each holdback is then colour powder coated which provides extra strength and durability and is available in 7 colours to coordinate with classic and modern interiors.
Manufactured to compliment curtain poles and accessories from the Cameron Fuller 19mm (3/4") & 32mm (1 1/4") diameter metal collections, the Barrel has a modern design finial with a hand forged rustic feel.
Please note – The Chrome Nickel colour does not have a mirror shine finish like a standard Chrome colour.
Curtain holdbacks provide a practical and aesthetic solution to your window treatment by embracing the curtain and holding it away from the window opening. This beautifully frames your windows and allows more natural night into your room during the day. Pleated curtains will also stay looking sharp as holdbacks keep the uniform folds in the curtain fabric neat and pressed.
Standard colour coordinating fixing screws with rawl plugs are supplied and each holdback is suitable for supporting heavy weight curtains.
- Select your required colour and see the ‘Specification’ tab for measurements and further info.
- Sold individually.
- Part of the Cameron Fuller collection of 19mm (3/4") & 32mm (1 1/4") metal curtain poles and accessories.
- Hand made from solid steel by Cameron Fuller in Devon.
- Suitable for a heavy weight curtain.
- Includes standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Coordinating curtain poles and accessories are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
'Click Here' to view more products from Cameron Fuller.
|Range||Cameron Fuller Metal|
|Delivery Days||Up to 3 working days|
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.