The Cameron Fuller Barrel is a premium quality aluminium curtain track with Barrel finials. Elegant and stylish, the System 30 collection incorporates all the simplicity and practicality of a curtain track with the design flair of a curtain pole.
Suitable for both contemporary and modern interiors, the tracks are colour powder coated for extra durability in colours including white, slate, chalk, nimbus, oyster and ash
Perfect for all bay windows
The System 30 is perfect for all shape and size bay windows as the track is designed to be easily bent by hand at home without the need for a bending tool. The track can forward bent (towards you) as well as reverse bent (away from you) allowing it to fit onto returning walls if required.
Ceiling fixing curtain track
Ideal for windows with little or no room for wall fixing, the track has predrilled holes in the profile so it fixes flush to the ceiling without the need for brackets.
A wall fixing version of this track is available – ‘Click Here’ to view.
Complete curtain track set
Suitable for hanging heavy weight curtains of up to and including 25kg, each track includes all the necessary quantities of gliders and predrilled fixing holes required for your chosen length, select your colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for quantities of each supplied.
Stylish Barrel finials, curtain stops, fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions are also all included. The finials and track are made from aluminium and the gliders are made from silicone injected plastic to provide a nice smooth curtain glide.
Tracks for large windows
Available in lengths starting from 150cm (59 1/16") up to 900cm (354 1/8") for furnishing windows of any size. Longer lengths of any size can be achieved by purchasing extra tracks and joiners – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
Lengths up to and including 300cm (118 1/8”) are supplied in 1 piece. Lengths of 360cm and up to and including 600cm are supplied in 2 pieces with a joiner and lengths of 720cm and 900cm are supplied in 3 pieces with 2 joiners.
Gliders are able to pass the joins between the tracks, offering the flexibility of hanging anything from 1 curtain drawing from side to side as well as multiple pairs if required.
Tracks can be easily cut down to your exact required length at home using a junior hacksaw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for supplied quantities of gliders, pre-drilled fixing holes and further information.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Premium quality powder coated aluminium made in England.
- Ceiling fixing curtain track.
- Hand bendable at home (backwards and forwards) to suit all shape windows, bays and returns.
- Complete track sets include all gliders, pre-drilled fixing holes, curtain stops, finials, fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- Available in multiple lengths of up to 900cm (354 1/8") for extra-large windows.
- Gliders can pull past joins in the curtain track for a continuous glide.
- Tracks can be cut down at home with a hacksaw.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 25kg.
- A wall fixing version of this track is available – see the ‘Related Items’ below -
- Extra gliders, curtain stops and pieces of track are available – see the ‘Related Items’ below -
- FREE & Fast UK delivery.
- FREE colour samples are available.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.