The Cameron Fuller Basket metal curtain holdback is sold individually and hand made in Devon by skilled craftsmen using solid steel and then colour powder coated in a selection of 7 colours to coordinate with the 19mm (3/4") and 32mm (1 1/4") diameter curtain poles and accessories.
The classic design finials are strands of metal hand twisted into a ball shape which delivers a rustic forged metal feel and with the introduction of recent modern colours, the Basket is a popular choice when furnishing both modern and contemporary interiors.
Add that finishing touch to your window treatment; a holdback embraces the curtain fabric and holds it away from the window opening to beautifully frame your windows and allow optimum amounts of natural light into your room during the day. A curtain holdback will also preserve and maintain the neat uniform folds in your pleated curtains.
Suitable for supporting heavy weight curtains, all standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs are provided.
- Select your required colour and see the ‘Specification’ tab for measurements and further info.
- Sold individually.
- Part of the Cameron Fuller collection of 19mm (3/4") & 32mm (1 1/4") metal curtain poles and accessories.
- Hand made from solid steel by Cameron Fuller in Devon.
- Suitable for a heavy weight curtain.
- Includes standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Coordinating curtain poles and accessories are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
'Click Here' to view more products from Cameron Fuller.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
This is the delivery info