Part of the designer wooden curtain poles collection from Cameron Fuller, the Beehive has simple ball shaped finials with carved indented lines which adds depth, contrast and style to your window dressing and is a popular choice for furnishing both modern and traditional interiors.
The pole has an impressive 50mm (2") diameter which looks fantastic in large or long windows and is beautifully hand made in England using either quality Beech or Koto hard wood (depending on your chosen colour) grown in FSC managed and sustained forests. The poles are then hand pained or stained in a selection of colours to coordinate with all interiors.
Supplied complete and ready to hang your curtains, the Beehive includes all necessary quantities of wooden curtain rings, strong and stylish wall fixing wooden cup brackets, wooden finials and standard fixing screws with rawl plugs.
Due to the pole diameter and strength of the brackets, the curtain poles will support heavy weight curtains of up to 20kg (total curtain weight).
Available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189") for furnishing extra large windows or bifold doors, pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
Poles can be easily trimmed down to your exact required size at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete kit – includes all curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, finials, screws and fixings.
- Handmade, stained or painted in England using quality wood grown in FSC managed and sustained forests.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 20kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down to length at home using a junior hacksaw.
- FREE & Fast mainland UK Delivery.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets and accessories including coordinating holdbacks are available to purchase separately – see the ‘related items’ below.
- FREE colour samples are available upon request.
‘Click Here’ to see the full collection from Cameron Fuller.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.