Part of the 19mm (3/4") diameter collection of forged metal curtain poles from Cameron Fuller, the cage has a timeless design of strands of metal hand twisted into a long cage design with a small ball detail on the end.
Handmade and finished by Cameron Fuller in Devon using tough quality steel, this traditional design incorporates both modern and classical colours to suit all styles of interior decor, perfect for all types of rooms. Colours include white, chalk, black, bronze, graphite, pewter and chrome which are all colour powder coated for an even, hard wearing and quality finish.
Curtain poles supplied ready to fit
Each pole includes all the necessary quantities of metal curtain rings, strong and stylish metal wall fixing cup brackets, finials, standard colour coordinating fixing screws with rawl plugs and easy to follow fitting instructions.
The pole has a diameter of 19mm (3/4") and is suitable for supporting medium weight curtains of up to 8kg. A 32mm (1 1/4") diameter version of this curtain pole is available for heavier weight curtains - 'Click Here' to view.
Pole lengths available
Lengths start at 150cm (59 1/16") and go up to 400cm (157 1/2") for furnishing large windows and patio doors. Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and above include a centre bracket and lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
Poles can be easily cut down to your exact required length at home using a junior hacksaw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- FREE & Fast UK Delivery
- Complete with all curtain rings, wall fix brackets, finials, colour coordinating fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- Suitable for medium weight curtains of up to 8kg.
- Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and over include a centre bracket.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with an internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if necessary using a fine tooth saw.
- FREE Colour samples can be send upon request.
- A 32mm (1 1/4") diameter version of this pole is available - see the 'related items'.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess, extendable, ceiling fix and double) and matching holdbacks are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
'Click Here' to view more products from Cameron Fuller.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.