A timeless classic in design, the Cameron Fuller cage has large finials which have beautiful twisted metal strands hand bend into a cage shape with a small ball tip, delivering forged metal and slightly rustic style curtain poles, popular with traditional style interiors.
Each curtain pole is lovingly handmade and finished by Cameron Fuller in Devon using quality steel which is then colour powder coated for an even and durable finish. Colours include pewter, graphite, chrome nickel, black, bronze, chalk and white to coordinate with all colour interiors.
Please note – The Chrome Nickel colour does not have a mirror shine finish like a standard Chrome colour.
Complete Cameron Fuller poles
The cage is supplied complete and ready to hang your curtains and includes all necessary quantities of metal curtain rings, extra strong wall fixing metal cup brackets, finials and colour coordinating fixing screws with rawl plugs.
Each curtain ring has nylon lining in the inside edge which offers a quieter and smoother glide when pulling your curtains.
The generous 32mm (1 1/4") diameter pole and supplied brackets allow the cage to support heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg (total curtain weight).
Supplied pole lengths
Available in multiple lengths starting at 150cm (59 1/16") up to 480cm (189") for furnishing extra large windows and bifold doors. Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves and include a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
Poles can be cut down to your exact required length at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- FREE & Fast UK Delivery.
- Complete with all curtain rings, wall fix brackets, finials, colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Nylon lined curtain rings provide a smooth and silent glide when operating your curtains.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with an internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A 19mm (3/4") diameter version of this curtain pole is available for lighter weight curtains - see the 'related items'.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess, extendable, ceiling fix and double) and matching holdbacks are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
'Click Here' to view more products from Cameron Fuller.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.