Cameron Fuller Cage Metal Curtain Holdback
- Sold individually.
- Hand made in Devon from solid steel.
- Coordinates with the metal curtain poles and accessories from Cameron Fuller.
Sold individually, the Cameron Fuller Cage metal curtain holdback is hand made from solid steel in the west country of England and colour powder coated for extra strength and durability in a selection of 7 colours to match the 19mm (3/4") & 32mm (1 1/4") diameter Cameron Fuller metal curtain poles.
A timeless classic, the Cage has twisted metal bent into a long cage shape with a small ball finial on the end, for a forged metal design which works well with both traditional and modern interiors.
Please note – The Chrome Nickel colour does not have a mirror shine finish like a standard Chrome colour.
A holdback embraces each curtain to beautifully frame your windows and allow more natural light into your room during the day. They will also help keep the uniform folds and pleats looking fresh in your curtain fabric.
Each holdback is suitable for supporting a heavy weight curtain and all necessary quantities of standard fixing screws and rawl plugs are provided.
- Select your required colour and see the ‘Specification’ tab for measurements and further info.
- Sold individually.
- Part of the Cameron Fuller collection of 19mm (3/4") & 32mm (1 1/4") metal curtain poles and accessories.
- Hand made from solid steel by Cameron Fuller in Devon.
- Suitable for a heavy weight curtain.
- Includes standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Coordinating curtain poles and accessories are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
'Click Here' to view more products from Cameron Fuller.
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.