Sold Individually, the Cameron Fuller cap is a simplistic, minimal design wooden curtain pole finial designed to fit onto curtain poles with a 50mm (2”) diameter. Each finial perfectly coordinates with the Cameron Fuller wooden collection.
Each finial is hand crafted from Beech wood grown in environmentally friendly FSC managed and sustained forests and hand stained or painted by skilled craftsmen at Cameron Fuller in the west country of England in a large selection of popular colours.
Each finial is supplied with a screw to fix on to a wooden pole.
- Select your required colour and see the ‘Specification’ tab for measurements and further info.
- Finial sold individually.
- Part of the wooden collection of 50mm (2") diameter curtain poles and accessories from Cameron Fuller.
- Suitable for use with 50mm (2") diameter curtain poles.
- Made from quality Beech wood grown in FSC managed and sustained forests.
- Hand stained or painted in a selection of modern colours and natural wood finishes by Cameron Fuller in Devon.
- Coordinating poles, curtain rings, brackets, alternative finials and matching curtain holdbacks are available – see the ‘related items’.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.