The System 30 is beautifully engineered from aluminium by Cameron Fuller in Devon, England. Part of the manufacturing process includes colour powder coating which provides extra durability.
Colours include white, chalk, oyster, ash, nimbus and slate to coordinate with all colour interiors.
Please note – this version of the System 30 curtain track CANNOT be bent. A hand bendable version suitable for bay windows is available ‘Click Here’ to view.
Track fixes directly to the ceiling
Idea for windows where little or no room is available for standard wall fixing, this version of the System 30 has pre-drilled screw holes in the track profile so it can be fixed to the ceiling without the need for brackets. This gives the track a nice and neat flush fitting to the ceiling.
For more support simply drill extra holes. A wall fix version of this track is available – ‘Click Here’ to view.
Complete and ready to fit
Suitable for supporting heavy weight curtains of up to 25kg, the Cameron Fuller track is supplied with all necessary quantities of gliders and pre-drilled fixing holes for your chosen length. Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for quantities of each.
Simple cap finials, curtain stops, fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions are all included. The track and the cap finials are made from aluminium and the gliders are made from silicone injected plastic for a nice smooth curtain glide.
Long length curtain tracks
Available in lengths starting from 150cm (59 1/16") up to 900cm (354 1/8") for furnishing windows of any size. Longer lengths of any size can be achieved by purchasing extra tracks and joiners – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
Lengths up to and including 300cm (118 1/8”) are supplied in 1 piece. Lengths of 360cm and up to and including 600cm are supplied in 2 pieces with a joiner and lengths of 720cm and 900cm are supplied in 3 pieces with 2 joiners.
Gliders can pass over the joins between the tracks, giving you the option to hang 1 curtain drawing from side to side as well as multiple pairs.
For an exact fit, the tracks can be easily cut down at home using a fine tooth saw, the cap finials are removable first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for supplied quantities of gliders, pre-drilled fixing holes and further information.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Premium quality powder coated aluminium made in England.
- Ceiling fixing curtain track.
- Complete track sets include all gliders, pre-drilled fixing holes, curtain stops, finials, fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- Available in multiple lengths of up to 900cm (354 1/8") for extra-large windows.
- Gliders can pull past joins in the curtain track for a continuous glide.
- Tracks can be cut down at home with a hacksaw.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 25kg.
- A wall fixing version of this track is available – see the ‘Related Items’ below -
- Extra gliders, curtain stops and pieces of track are available – see the ‘Related Items’ below -
- FREE colour samples are available.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.