Sold individually, the Cameron Fuller ceiling fix bracket is designed to fix the Cameron Fuller 35mm (1 3/8") wooden curtain poles to the ceiling or any top fixing surface if you have little or no room for wall fixing brackets. The bracket can also be used as a wall fixing bracket and makes for a stylish alternative to the standard wooden cup brackets supplied with the pole sets.
Each bracket is beautifully hand made from solid steel by Cameron Fuller in England and colour powder coated in pewter or bronze to coordinate well with the colours available from the Cameron Fuller wooden curtain pole collection. Each bracket includes standard colour coordinating fixing screws.
When fitted in conjunction with the 35mm (1 3/8") Cameron Fuller wooden curtain poles, we recommend using 2 brackets for pole lengths of 180cm (70 7/8") and under. For longer lengths, or if your pole is supplied in 2 halves, an extra bracket would be required for centre support.
When fitting with the correct quantity of brackets for your chosen pole length, the brackets will support medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
- Select your required colour and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements and further info.
- Bracket sold individually.
- Part of the 35mm (1 3/8") wooden curtain pole collection from Cameron Fuller.
- Suitable for poles with a 35mm (1 3/8") diameter.
- Includes colour coordinating fixing screws.
- Hand made from solid steel by Cameron Fuller in England.
- Coordinating curtain poles, curtain rings, alternative brackets, finials and accessories are available to make your own curtain pole - see the 'related items'.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.