Sold individually, each holdback is hand forged from solid steel by Cameron Fuller in Devon and colour powder coated for extra durability and strength in a selection of 7 colours to coordinate with the 19mm (3/4") & 32mm (1 1/4") diameter metal curtain poles from Cameron Fuller.
Suitable for furnishing both traditional and modern interiors, the Collar has a simple and minimalistic design with a slightly rustic industrial forged metal influence.
A holdback embraces each curtain allowing you to neatly secure them in place to beautifully frame your windows.
A set of holdbacks will also help prevent obstruction of sunlight by holding the curtain fabric away from the window opening and if you have pleated curtains, they will help keep those neat uniform folds and pleats in your curtain fabric.
Colour coordinating standard fixing screws with rawl plugs are supplied and each holdback will support a heavy weight curtain.
- Select your required colour and see the ‘Specification’ tab for measurements and further info.
- Sold individually.
- Part of the Cameron Fuller collection of 19mm (3/4") & 32mm (1 1/4") metal curtain poles and accessories.
- Hand made from solid steel by Cameron Fuller in Devon.
- Suitable for a heavy weight curtain.
- Includes standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Coordinating curtain poles and accessories are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
'Click Here' to view more products from Cameron Fuller.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.