Beautifully crafted for all modern interiors, the Cameron Fuller Collar System 30 curtain track has minimal yet stylish finials, designed to bridge the gap between decorative metal curtain poles with all the simplicity and efficient workings of a curtain track.
Beautifully made in England from quality aluminium and colour powder coated for extra strength and durability in a selection of modern colours including slate, nimbus, ash, oyster, chalk and white.
Hand bendable track for bay windows
Perfect for straight and bay windows, the curtain tracks can be easily bent by hand at home without the need for a bending tool, both forwards (towards you) and backwards (away from you) to meet all contours of your windows and returning walls if required.
Please note – this is a wall / face fixing curtain track, a ceiling fixing version is available ‘Click Here’ to view.
Complete curtain track kits
The System 30 is suitable for hanging heavy weight curtains of up to 25kg and includes all necessary quantities of gliders and wall fix brackets for your chosen length – choose your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for quantities of each supplied.
Collar finials, plastic bracket covers, curtain stops, fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions are all included. The finials, tracks and brackets are all made of aluminium and the gliders are made from silicone injected plastic. See below for bracket and finial measurements –
Ideal for extra large windows
The Cameron Fuller tracks can cater for windows of all sizes and are available in multiple lengths starting from 150cm (59 1/16") going up to 900cm (354 1/8"). Longer lengths can be achieved by purchasing extra tracks and joiners – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
Lengths up to and including 300cm (118 1/8”) are supplied in 1 piece. Lengths of 360cm (141 3/4”) and up to and including 600cm (236 1/4") are supplied in 2 pieces with a joiner and lengths of 720cm (276 1/4") and 900cm (354 1/8") are supplied in 3 pieces with 2 joiners.
The curtains are able to pass over the joins in the tracks which enables you to hang one curtain drawing from side to side or multiple pairs if required.
For an exact fit, the tracks can be easily cut down to your required length at home using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for supplied quantities of brackets, gliders and further information.
- Track lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Premium quality powder coated aluminium made in England.
- Hand bendable at home (backwards and forwards) to suit all shape windows, bays and returns.
- Complete track sets include all gliders, brackets (wall fix), curtain stops, finials, fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- Available in multiple lengths of up to 900cm (354 1/8") for extra-large windows.
- Gliders can pull past joins in the curtain track for a continuous glide.
- Tracks can be cut down at home with a hacksaw.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 25kg.
- A ceiling fix version of this track is available – see the ‘Related Items’ below -
- Extra or alternative brackets, gliders, curtain stops and pieces of track are available – see the ‘Related Items’ below -
- FREE and fast UK Delivery.
- FREE colour samples are available.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.