Beautifully crafted for modern interiors, the System 30 double curtain tracks by Cameron Fuller are manufactured in England from colour powder coated aluminium and finished in colours including white, chalk, oyster, ash, nimbus and slate.
The double curtain tracks are designed for privacy as well as total light control. Hanging nets or voile curtains on the back track with your main set of curtains hung on the front track will enable you to distort the view from the outside in, while the main curtains control the light and promote night time privacy.
Hand bendable – perfect for bays
Each track is designed to be bent by hand to match the angels of your bay in both forward (towards you) as well as reverse (away from you) directions, all without the need for a bending tool.
Ceiling fix bay curtain track
The tracks are designed to fit directly to the ceiling via pre-drilled fixing holes located in the track profile. This allows for a nice and neat flush fit to your ceiling and minimum light leakage.
Each track fixes to the ceiling independently allowing you to fit them at your required distance apart. As a guide we recommend a distance of around 100mm (3 15/16") between each track.
Please note - a wall fixing version of this curtain track is available 'Click Here' to view.
Complete and ready to fit
The front and back tracks can each individually support a weight of up to 25kg, a secure fixing to your ceiling is important so we recommend acquiring the necessary plugs and screws for your ceiling material.
All necessary quantities of gliders and pre-drilled fixing holes are included for your chosen length. Select your colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for quantities of each.
Cap and Collar finials, curtain stops, standard plugs and fixing screws and easy to follow fitting instructions are included. The tracks and finials are made from aluminium and the gliders are made from silicone injected plastic, providing a smooth and quiet curtain glide.
Extra-long and versatile
Lengths are available starting at 150cm (59 1/16") up to 900cm (354 1/8") as standard sizes.
Lengths up to and including 300cm (118 1/8”) are supplied in 1 piece on the front and 1 piece on the back.
Lengths of 360cm (141 3/4”) and up to and including 600cm (236 1/4") are supplied as 2 tracks on the front and 2 tracks on the back with joiners.
Lengths of 720cm (276 1/4") and 900cm (354 1/8") are supplied with 3 pieces of track on the front and 3 pieces on the back with joiners.
All the gliders are able to pass between the joins in the tracks, this offers the versatility of being able to hang anything from one curtain to multiple pairs on each track, drawing all the way from side to side.
Tracks can all be cut down at home using a junior hacksaw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for supplied quantities of gliders, pre-drilled screw holes and further information.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Premium quality powder coated aluminium made in England.
- Hand bendable at home (backwards and forwards) to suit all shape windows, bays and returns.
- Complete track sets include all gliders, pre-drilled fixing holes, curtain stops, finials, fixing screws and fitting instructions.
- Available in multiple lengths of up to 900cm (354 1/8") for extra-large windows.
- Gliders can pull past joins in the curtain track for a continuous glide.
- Tracks can be cut down at home with a hacksaw.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 25kg per track.
- A wall fix version of this curtain track is available – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
- Extra gliders, curtain stops, joiners and pieces of track are available – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
- FREE & Fast UK Delivery.
- FREE colour samples are available.