Cameron Fuller Curtain Rings for 50mm Wooden Curtain Poles (6 per pack)
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.
Supplied in packs of 6, the Cameron Fuller curtain rings are designed to fit and coordinate with the wooden 50mm (2") diameter curtain poles and accessories from the collection and are the same as the rings supplied with the curtain pole sets.
Manufactured from quality wood grown in FSC managed and sustained forests and then hand painted or stained by Cameron Fuller in the west country of England. Colours include light oak, gilded, natural mahogany, gold over white, antique pine, baroque, white, chalk, ivory, silver over white and silver over black.
Each ring has an internal diameter of 67mm (2 5/8") and a small metal loop at the base secures the curtain hook.
Additional curtain rings maybe required when hanging certain styles of curtains but generally we recommend adding 1 x curtain ring for every 10cm (3 15/16") of pole length.
- 6 curtain rings per pack.
- Extra curtain rings for the Cameron Fuller 50mm (2") diameter wooden curtain poles - see the 'related items'.
- Internal ring diameter - 67mm (2 5/8").
- Made from FSC wood from managed and sustained forests.
- The coordinating curtain poles, brackets, accessories and curtain holdbacks are available - see the 'related items'.
- See 'Specification' tab for detailed measurements.
|Range||Cameron Fuller Wood|
|Delivery Days||Up to 3 working days|
|Internal Ring Diameter||22mm (7/8”)|