Sold individually, the beautifully designed loop bracket from Cameron Fuller is perfect for modern window furnishings. Suitable for Cameron Fuller 32mm (1 1/4") diameter metal curtain poles, these brackets are wall fixing (not ceiling fix) and extendable, allowing you to hang your curtains past potential window obstacles.
Hand made from tough steel by skilled craftsmen at Cameron Fuller in Devon and colour powder coated in a selection of traditional and modern colours for an even and durable finish. Each bracket includes colour coordinating fixing screws and wall plugs.
Please note – The Chrome Nickel colour does not have a mirror shine finish like a standard Chrome colour.
When fitted in conjunction with the Cameron Fuller 32mm (1 1/4") diameter poles, the loop bracket is suitable for supporting heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg (total curtain weight).
Please note – 2 brackets are required for every curtain pole and a centre bracket is also required when hanging pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2”) and over, or if the pole is supplied in 2 halves - see the 'related items'.
Due to the loop design of the end of this bracket we only recommend using it in conjunction with the Cameron Fuller branded 32mm (1 1/4") poles.
- Select your required colour and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements and further info.
- Bracket sold individually.
- Part of the metal collection of 32mm (1 1/4") poles and accessories from Cameron Fuller.
- Suitable for curtain poles with a 32mm (1 1/4") diameter.
- Bracket allows curtains to hang past existing window obstacles.
- Wall fix only (for ceiling fixing brackets - see the related items).
- Includes standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Made from steel in Cornwall, hand finished and powder coated for strength and durability.
- Coordinating curtain poles, curtain rings, alternative brackets, finials and accessories are available to make your own curtain pole - see the 'related items'.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.