Sold individually, the Cameron Fuller wall (face fixing) bracket is suitable for 32mm (1 1/4") curtain poles and is extendable enabling you to hang your curtains further away from the wall to avoid potential window obstacles like frames, handles or existing blinds.
Beautifully hand crafted in the UK from solid steel for a rustic forge feel and colour powder coated in a selection of traditional and modern colours for a durable and even finish. Wall plugs and all colour coordinating fixing screws are supplied.
The brackets are suitable for hanging heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg total curtain weight (when using the recommended quantity of brackets for your chosen curtain pole length.
Please note – 2 brackets are required for each pole length and we recommend a centre bracket for pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2”) and over, or if the pole is supplied in 2 halves - see the 'related items'.
- Select your required colour and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements and further info.
- Bracket sold individually.
- Part of the metal collection of 32mm (1 1/4") poles and accessories from Cameron Fuller.
- Suitable for use with 32mm (1 1/4") diameter curtain poles.
- Bracket allows curtains to hang past existing window obstacles.
- Wall fix only (for ceiling fixing brackets - see the related items).
- Includes standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Made from steel in Cornwall, hand finished and powder coated for strength and durability.
- Coordinating curtain poles, curtain rings, alternative brackets, finials and accessories are available to make your own curtain pole - see the 'related items'.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.