Cameron Fuller Joiner for System 30 Standard Curtain Track
Sold individually, this curtain track joiner is suitable for the Cameron Fuller System 30 non-bendable curtain tracks only. Please note – if you have the System 30 hand bendable track then ‘Click Here’ to view the correct joiner.
The joiner fits inside the profile between the two tracks and tightens with small grub screws to secure in place (see the diagram below). A small magnet at the front of the joiner secures the supplied metal cover plate which hides the hair line join between the tracks. Each plate is available in the coordinating track colours of white, chalk, ash, oyster, slate and nimbus.
The joiner allows the gliders to easily pass between the joins in the tracks, allowing you to hang anything from 1 curtain drawing all the way around any length track, as well as multiple pairs.
- Sold individually.
- Includes a colour coordinating metal cover plate to hide the joins.
- Fits and secures in the track profile and allows gliders to pass between joins.
- Suitable for the standard (non-bendable) Cameron Fuller System 30 curtain tracks.
- A collection of curtain tracks from the System 30 range are available – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
- Individual components are available allowing you to make your own curtain track – see the ‘Related Items’ below.
|Delivery Days||Up to 3 working days|
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.