Cameron Fuller Large Wooden Curtain Holdback
- Sold individually.
- Coordinates with the Cameron Fuller collection of wooden curtain poles and accessories.
- Handmade and painted from quality Beech wood grown in FSC managed and sustained forests.
Sold individually, the Cameron Fuller large curtain holdback is designed to coordinate with the full range of 35mm (1 3/8") and 50mm (2") diameter wooden curtain poles and curtain pole accessories.
Each holdback is beautifully hand made from quality Beech wood which is grown in FSC managed and sustained forests and then hand painted by craftsmen at Cameron Fuller in the west country of England.
Natural stains and painted colours include light oak, natural mahogany, antique pine, gilded, baroque, gold over white, silver over white, silver over black, chalk, ivory and white.
Suitable for both bulky or light weight curtains, each holdback fixes directly to the wall with the standard fixing screws and rawl plugs provided to keep your curtains held back and away from the window opening. This beautifully frames your windows and allows more natural light into your room during the day.
A set of curtain holdbacks also help keep the uniform folds and pleats in your curtain fabric looking new and fresh for longer.
- Select your required colour and see the ‘Specification’ tab for measurements and further info.
- Sold individually.
- Part of the Cameron Fuller collection of 35mm (1 3/8") & 50mm (2") wooden curtain poles and accessories.
- Handmade from quality Beech wood by Cameron Fuller in Devon.
- Suitable for a heavy weight curtain.
- Includes standard fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Coordinating curtain poles and accessories are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
- An alternative holdback is available with a larger projection - see the 'related items'.
‘Click Here’ to view the full collection of products from Cameron Fuller.
|Range||Cameron Fuller Wood|
|Delivery Days||Up to 3 working days|
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.