The Cameron Fuller Cage curtain pole finial is sold individually and designed to fit the coordinating 19mm (3/4") diameter Cameron Fuller metal pole. Made from tough steel, the finial is manufactured in Cornwall and hand finished with a powder coated colouring process which delivers a quality even finish and prevents paint chipping and wearing over time.
The finial design is a classic style with twisted metal strips curled into a long cage shape and with a large choice of either modern or traditional colours to choose from, the Cage is well suited to both contemporary and traditional interior decor styles.
Please note – The Chrome Nickel colour does not have a mirror shine finish like a standard Chrome colour.
Each finial has a stalk on the end which slides inside the hollow Cameron Fuller 19mm (3/4") diameter metal pole.
- Select your required colour and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements and further info.
- Part of the metal collection of 19mm (3/4") poles and accessories from Cameron Fuller.
- Suitable for poles with a 19mm (3/4") diameter.
- Finial sold individually.
- Made from steel in Cornwall, hand finished and powder coated for strength and durability.
- Coordinating pole, curtain rings, brackets and accessories are available to make your own curtain pole - see the 'related items'.
- FREE colour samples are available to order.
'Click here' to view more products from the Cameron Fuller collection.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.