The Cameron Fuller ceiling fixing metal curtain pole bracket is sold individually and designed to fix the 19mm (3/4") diameter Cameron Fuller metal curtain poles to the ceiling (or top fixing surface) if you have little or no space for fixing your curtain pole to the wall.
This style of bracket can also be used to wall fix and makes a stylish alternative to the standard wall fixing brackets available from the collection.
Beautifully manufactured and hand finished by Cameron Fuller in Devon, each bracket is made from solid steel and colour powder coated in a choice of classic and modern colours for extra strength and durability to suit all colour interiors. Each bracket includes rawl plugs with standard colour coordinating fixing screws.
Please note – The Chrome Nickel colour does not have a mirror shine finish like a standard Chrome colour.
If used in conjunction with the Cameron Fuller 19mm (3/4") pole, we recommend using 2 brackets for pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and under. For longer lengths, or if joining 2 poles together, an extra bracket will be required for centre support.
If using the correct quantity of brackets for your chosen pole length, the brackets will support medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 8kg (total curtain weight).
- Select your required colour and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements and further info.
- Bracket sold individually.
- Part of the metal collection of 19mm (3/4") poles and accessories from Cameron Fuller.
- Suitable for curtain poles with a 19mm (3/4") diameter.
- Includes standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Made from steel in Cornwall, hand finished and powder coated for strength and durability.
- Coordinating curtain poles, curtain rings, alternative brackets, finials and accessories are available to make your own curtain pole - see the 'related items'.
'Click here' to view more products from the Cameron Fuller collection.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.