Sold in packs of 6, the Cameron Fuller curtain rings for 32mm diameter poles are the same as the rings supplied with the curtain pole sets and are available in a collection of colours including graphite, pewter, chrome, black, bronze, chalk and white to coordinate with the curtain poles and accessories from the range.
The rings are manufactured from steel and colour powder coated for a durable and quality finish.
Extra curtain rings maybe required when hanging certain style curtains like pencil pleats as less space is between each ring for the curtains to hang neatly.
For purchasing rings to make your own curtain pole set we recommend 1 x ring for every 10cm of pole length.
- Select your required colour and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements and further info.
- Part of the Cameron Fuller metal collection of 32mm (") poles and accessories.
- Suitable for curtain poles with a 32mm (") diameter.
- Rings sold in packs of 6.
- Made from steel in Cornwall and colour powder coated for strength and durability.
- Coordinating curtain pole sets and accessories including pole, brackets and finials are available to make your own curtain pole - see the 'related items'.
'Click here' to view more products from Cameron Fuller.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 4 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.