Each sold individually, the Cameron Fuller standard end bracket fixes to the wall (not suitable for ceiling fixing), is designed to support curtain poles with a diameter of 32mm (1 1/4") and is the same as the brackets supplied with the Cameron Fuller 32mm (1 1/4") curtain pole sets.
Each bracket is handmade from solid steel, finished and colour powder coated for extra durability in a selection of 7 colours by skilled craftsmen at Cameron Fuller in Devon. Wall plugs and standard colour coordinating fixing screws are supplied with each bracket.
If purchasing to make a pole set (using the correct quantity of brackets to support a pole) the end brackets will support heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg (total curtain weight).
Please note - 2 brackets are required for each length of pole and a centre bracket is also required (see related items) for pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2”) and over, or if the pole is supplied in 2 halves.
- Select your required colour and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements and further info.
- Bracket sold individually.
- Part of the metal collection of 32mm (1 1/4") poles and accessories from Cameron Fuller.
- Suitable for curtain poles with a 32mm (1 1/4") diameter.
- Wall fix only (for ceiling fixing brackets - see the related items).
- Includes standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Made from steel in Cornwall, hand finished and powder coated for strength and durability.
- Coordinating curtain poles, curtain rings, alternative brackets, finials and accessories are available to make your own curtain pole - see the 'related items'.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.