Cameron Fuller Oriental 35mm Wood Curtain Poles
- Complete curtain pole set - includes all curtain rings, brackets, finials, fixings and standard screws.
- Made in England and hand finished in a collection of modern paints and stains.
- Beautiful Oriental style finials coordinate well with modern interiors.
The Cameron Fuller Oriental 35mm (1 3/8") wooden curtain poles have a beautiful and ornate design, the shape of the finials are inspired by classic architecture and civilisation from the eastern world. The curtain poles work beautifully with contemporary interiors, as well as furnishings from a similar design influence.
The designer curtain poles are beautifully hand crafted from quality wood which is grown in environmentally friendly FSC managed and sustained forests and then stained or painted by hand in a selection of modern colours by skilled craftsmen at Cameron Fuller in Devon, England.
Supplied complete and ready to fit, each curtain pole includes all necessary quantities of wooden curtain rings, strong and stylish wooden wall fixing cup brackets, finials, fixings and screws. The pole has a 35mm (1 3/8") diameter and is suitable for hanging medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
Poles are available in lengths from 150cm (59 1/16") and go up to 360cm (141 3/4”) maximum size. Lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and above include a centre bracket and pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above are supplied in 2 halves and include a double ended joining screw and a centre bracket.
Poles can be easily trimmed down at home to your exact required size using a fine tooth saw, the finials are easy to remove first.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all curtain rings, wall fix cup brackets, finials, fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Hand made and finished in England using wood grown in FSC managed and sustained forests.
- Suitable for medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a double ended joining screw and centre bracket.
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A large 50mm diameter version of this curtain pole is available for hanging heavy weight curtains of up to 20kg and is available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189") - see the ‘related items’.
- Extra curtain rings, matching holdbacks and recess brackets are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
- FREE colour samples are available upon request.
- ‘Click here’ to view more from the Cameron Fuller collection.
|Range||Cameron Fuller Wood|
|Delivery Days||Up to 3 working days|
|May be Cut to Length at Home||Yes|
|Fixing Type||Wall Fix|
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.