Sold individually, the Cameron Fuller recess bracket for 32mm (1 1/4") curtain poles allows you to hang a curtain pole in a window recess or a gap between 2 walls.
Beautifully hand made from solid steel by Cameron Fuller in Devon and colour powder coated in a selection of classic colours for an even, durable finish to compliment both classic and modern interiors. Wall plugs and colour coordinating fixing screws are all included.
Please note – The Chrome Nickel colour does not have a mirror shine finish like a standard Chrome colour.
To fit, a bracket simply secures each end of the pole. For pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2") and above, or if your pole is supplied in 2 halves then a wall fix or ceiling fix bracket is required for centre support – see the ‘related items’ below.
If following this guide and using in conjunction with a Cameron Fuller 32mm (1 1/4") pole, the brackets will support heavy weight curtains of up to 18kg (total curtain weight).
- Select your required colour and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements and further info.
- Bracket sold individually.
- Part of the metal collection of 32mm (1 1/4") poles and accessories from Cameron Fuller.
- Suitable for curtain poles with a 32mm (1 1/4") diameter.
- Bracket for fixing a pole in a recess gap.
- Includes standard colour coordinating fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Made from steel in Cornwall, hand finished and powder coated for strength and durability.
- Coordinating curtain poles, curtain rings, alternative brackets, finials and accessories are available to make your own curtain pole - see the 'related items'.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.