Sold individually, the End Cap wooden curtain pole finial from Cameron Fuller fixes onto 35mm (1 3/8") diameter wooden curtain poles and is designed to perfectly coordinate with the rest of the wooden collection from Cameron Fuller.
Made from Beech wood grown in FSC managed and sustained forests and hand painted by Cameron Fuller in Devon in a collection of modern paints and classic wood stains to coordinate with all colour interior designs.
The simplistic and unfussy design of the end cap is a popular choice for those wishing to create a minimalistic feel and is easy to fit, simply screw onto the end of the pole with the fixing screw provided.
- Select your required colour and see the ‘Specification’ tab for measurements and further info.
- Finial sold individually.
- Part of the wooden collection of 35mm (1 3/8") diameter curtain poles and accessories from Cameron Fuller.
- Suitable for use with 35mm (1 3/8") diameter curtain poles.
- Made from quality Beech wood grown in FSC managed and sustained forests.
- Hand stained or painted in a selection of modern colours and natural wood finishes by Cameron Fuller in Devon.
- Coordinating poles, curtain rings, brackets, alternative finials and matching curtain holdbacks are available – see the ‘related items’.
‘Click Here’ to view the full collection of products from Cameron Fuller.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.