Sold individually, the Cameron Fuller wooden bracket is suitable for wall fixing a 35mm (1 3/8") diameter curtain pole and is the same as the brackets supplied with the Cameron Fuller 35mm (1 3/8") curtain pole sets.
Beautifully made by skilled craftsmen at Cameron Fuller in Devon using Beech wood grown in FSC managed and sustained forests, all colours are available to coordinate with our Cameron Fuller collection of curtain poles and accessories. Ready for fitting - each bracket includes all necessary standard fixing screws with rawl plugs.
Please note - 2 brackets are required for each length of pole. An extra bracket for centre support is also required for pole lengths of 240cm (94 1/2”) and over, or if the pole is supplied in 2 halves.
Suitable for supporting medium to heavy weight curtains of up to 12kg (assuming a centre bracket is fitted if required).
- Select your required colour and see the ‘Specification’ tab for measurements and further info.
- Bracket sold individually.
- Manufactured from quality Beech wood grown if FSC managed and sustained forests.
- Hand stained or painted in a selection of modern colours and natural finishes by Cameron Fuller in Devon.
- Part of the 35mm (1 3/8") wooden collection form Cameron Fuller.
- Suitable for use with 35mm (1 3/8") diameter curtain poles.
- Wall fix only.
- Includes standard fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Coordinating poles, curtain rings, finials, alternative brackets and matching curtain holdbacks are available – see the ‘related items’.
‘Click Here’ to view the full collection of products from Cameron Fuller.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.