Sold individually, the Cameron Fuller wooden curtain holdback beautifully coordinates with the entire Cameron Fuller range of 35mm (1 3/8") and 50mm (2") diameter wooden curtain poles and accessories.
Handmade from quality Beech wood grown in FSC managed and sustained forests and hand painted by skilled craftsmen at Cameron Fuller in Devon. Painted colours and natural wood stains include antique pine, light oak, natural mahogany, white, chalk, ivory, silver over white, silver over black, baroque, gold over white and gilded.
Easy to fit, each holdback fixes directly to the wall with the supplied fixing screws and rawl plugs, keeping your curtains held back and away from the window opening, allowing more natural light into your room during the day while beautifully framing your windows.
Holdbacks also help preserve the uniform folds and pleats in your curtains to keep your window dressing looking new and fresh for longer.
- Select your required colour and see the ‘Specification’ tab for measurements and further info.
- Sold individually.
- Part of the Cameron Fuller collection of 35mm (1 3/8") & 50mm (2") wooden curtain poles and accessories.
- Handmade from quality Beech wood by Cameron Fuller in Devon.
- Suitable for a medium to heavy weight curtain.
- Includes standard fixing screws and rawl plugs.
- Coordinating curtain poles and accessories are available to purchase separately - see the 'related items'.
- A larger version of this holdback is available for bulkier curtains - see the 'related items'.
‘Click Here’ to view the full collection of products from Cameron Fuller.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.