Part of the Galleria and G2 collection of fine quality curtain poles and accessories, the Centre bracket is supplied individually, is the same as the centre bracket supplied with the Galleria and G2 curtain poles and is suitable for supporting poles with a 35mm (1 3/8") diameter.
The Galleria Centre Bracket is made from solid metal, feels heavy, good quality and when used with the Galleria pole and end brackets it will support a total curtain weight of up to 16kg (35lbs).
Available in colours of brushed silver, chrome, burnished brass and black nickel, and supplied with colour coordinating fixing screws ready for fitting. The bracket has a wide, yet shallow backplate allowing it to be fitted above a window where wall space is usually limited.
We recommend using a centre bracket for all pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and above, or if the pole is supplied in 2 halves. The pole rests in the cup part of the bracket and secures in place by turning the disc at the front which in turn tightens a small grub screw to hold the pole in place.
- See ‘Specification’ tab for detailed measurements.
- Sold as singles.
- Wall/face fix only (can not be top/ceiling fixed).
- Centre bracket for G2 and Galleria curtain poles.
- Suitable for poles with a 35mm (1 3/8") diameter.
- Available in brushed silver, chrome, black nickel and burnished brass.
- Supplied with colour coordinating fixing screws.
- Part of the G2 & Galleria Mix & Match collection – see the ‘related’ items.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.