The Galleria lengths of pole only are available in four colours and five lengths. Each length of pole is supplied in once piece and includes an internal pole joiner allowing two poles to be joined together to achieve longer lengths of up to 480cm (157 1/2”). Accessories including curtain rings, brackets, recess brackets, end caps, finials and holdbacks can be purchased from the ‘Related Items’ section below allowing you to customise your curtain pole to best match your requirements.
- Supplied as a length of pole with an internal pole joiner. (Joiner can be found in the end of the curtain pole)
- Each length of pole is supplied in 1 piece (allowing 2 poles to be joined to create longer lengths).
- Curtain rings, end brackets, centre brackets, recess brackets, finials, end caps and holdbacks are all available to purchase from the ‘Related Items’ section below.
- All 35mm (1 3/8") Galleria and G2 Galleria curtain poles and pole accessories are compatible with each other.
- Can be cut down to length using a junior hacksaw.
- 35mm (1 3/8") diameter for heavy weight curtains.
- Fast delivery.
- Free colour samples are available on request.
How to purchase for a standard 35mm (1 3/8") curtain pole
1. Choose the colour and length required, remember each pole is supplied in 1 piece and includes an internal pole joiner so two poles can be joined together to achieve longer lengths.
2. Choose your brackets, end brackets, centre brackets and recess brackets are all available from the ‘Related Items’ section below. Please note, a centre bracket will need to be purchased when joining two poles together.
- End brackets are wall/face fixed and used as standard on the Galleria poles (sold as singles).
- Recess brackets are used when hanging a pole inside a window recess or a gap between two walls (sold as singles).
- Centre brackets are used for supporting the join when two poles are joined together, or as centre support for longer lengths (sold as singles).
3. Choose your finials or end stops if needed from the ‘Related Items’ section below (sold as singles)
4. Choose curtain rings from the ‘Related Items’ section below if needed (sold in packs of 6, you will need 1 curtain ring to every 10cm (3 15/16") of curtain pole)
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.