The Galleria Centre Bracket is part of the Mix & Match collection of Galleria and G2 and is the same as the centre bracket supplied with the curtain pole sets. The bracket is supplied individually and comes in colours of brushed silver, chrome, burnished brass and black nickel to coordinate with the entire range and is supplied with standard colour coordinating fixing screws, ready for fitting.
Suitable for use with metal curtain poles with a 50mm (2") diameter, the solid metal bracket is very large, heavy duty, excellent quality and is very well suited to contemporary interior décor.
The bracket backplate is wide and shallow so it is easy to fit above a window area where wall space maybe limited and when accompanied with the Galleria end brackets and pole, the system is suitable for supporting curtain weights of up to 22.5kg (50lbs).
We would recommend using a centre bracket for all pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) or over, or if the pole is supplied in 2 halves. When fitting, the pole sits in the cup part of the bracket and secures in place by turning the small disc at the front, which tightens a grub screw onto the pole.
- See the ‘Specification’ tab for detailed measurements.
- Sold individually.
- Wall/face fixing only – can not be ceiling/top fixed.
- Centre bracket for Galleria and G2 curtain poles.
- Suitable for 50mm (2") diameter poles.
- Available in brushed silver, burnished brass, chrome and black nickel.
- Colour coordinating fixing screws are supplied.
- Part of the Galleria and G2 collection of Mix & Match – see the related items.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.