A classic Aztec design curtain pole with a contemporary twist, the Galleria Cracked Glass Pumpkin has beautiful cracked glass finials blown into a pumpkin shape, the pole and components are manufactured from quality steel which is available in the classic brushed silver colour.
Galleria complete curtain poles
Supplied complete and ready to hang your curtains, all curtain poles include all necessary quantities of metal curtain rings which have nylon lining in the inside edge for a smooth and quiet glide when pulling your curtains. A small welded eyelet at the base of each ring secures a curtain hook.
Extra strong wall fixing metal brackets are included with standard colour coordinating fixing screws, finials and easy to follow fitting instructions.
The pole has a generous 35mm (1 3/8") diameter and is suitable for supporting heavy weight curtains of up to 16kg (35lbs).
Available pole lengths
Lengths of curtain poles start at 120cm (47 1/4") and go up to 480cm (189") for furnishing extra large windows and patio doors. Pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves and include a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
For a precise fit the poles can be easily trimmed down at home using a junior hacksaw, all finials are easy to remove first.
Supplied Galleria brackets
Extra strong wall fixing brackets made from solid steel (shown in brushed silver) - select your required colour and pole length and see the 'Specification' tab for measurements.
Images below - Left image: Supplied Galleria End Brackets. Right image: Galleria Centre Bracket, supplied with pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8") and above.
- Select your required colour and length and see the ‘Specification’ tab for sizes, projections and inventory.
- Lengths stated exclude the measurements of the finials.
- Complete with all necessary quantities of curtain rings, brackets, finials, fixings and fitting instructions.
- FREE next working day UK delivery.
- Suitable for heavy weight curtains of up to 16kg.
- Lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over are supplied in 2 halves with a hidden internal pole joiner and centre bracket.
- Available in extra long lengths of up to 480cm (189").
- Poles can be cut down at home if required using a fine tooth saw.
- A larger 50mm (2") diameter version of this curtain pole is available – see the ‘related items’.
- Extra curtain rings, brackets (alternative brackets include recess brackets) and coordinating holdbacks are available to purchase separately – see the ‘related items’.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 2 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days, please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.