Part of the Galleria and G2 50mm (2”) collection of poles and accessories, the curtain rings are suitable for fitting 50mm (2") dimeter curtain poles, are sold in packs of 6 and are available in colours of brushed silver, burnished brass, chrome and black nickel.
The Galleria rings are made from metal with a strong welded eyelet for hooking the curtain hooks into. Nylon lining in the inside of the ring helps reduce noise and helps glide more easily when opening and closing your curtains.
These are the same as the curtain rings supplied with the Galleria curtain poles and adding extra curtain rings will prevent the fabric drooping if rings are spaced too far apart. Usually the recommended number of curtain rings for a curtain pole is 1 ring for every 10cm (3 15/16") of pole length.
- Supplied in packs of 6
- Nylon lining for a quieter, smooth glide.
- Available in burnished brass, brushed silver, chrome and black nickel.
- Suitable for 50mm (2") diameter poles, part of the Galleria and G2 collection.
- We recommend 1 curtain ring for every 10cm (3 15/16”) of pole length.
- See 'Specification' tab for detailed measurements.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.