Part of the Galleria and G2 collection of Mix & Match, the Galleria curtain pole end brackets are the same as the brackets supplied with the Galleria and G2 35mm (1 3/8") curtain pole sets.
Made from solid metal, the brackets feel heavy in weight, good quality and when fitted in conjunction with the Galleria pole they will support heavy curtains with a total weight limit of up to 16kg (35lbs).
Sold individually and supplied with all necessary amounts of colour coordinating fixing screws, the brackets are available in the 4 colours of brushed silver, chrome, burnished brass and black nickel.
When purchasing components to make a curtain pole, we recommend adding a Galleria Centre Bracket for all pole lengths of 300cm (118 1/8”) and over, or if the pole is supplied in 2 halves. When fitting, simply turn the disc at the front of the bracket which tightens the grub screw to secure the pole in place.
- See ‘Specification’ tab for detailed measurements.
- Supplied individually.
- Wall/face fixing only – can not be ceiling/top fixed.
- End brackets for the Galleria and G2 curtain poles.
- Suitable for poles with a 35mm (1 3/8") diameter.
- Colours available – brushed silver, chrome, black nickel and burnished brass.
- Standard colour coordinating fixing screws are supplied.
- Part of the Galleria and G2 collection of Mix & Match – see the ‘related’ items.
Please note the specification below will change when different product options are selected
Up to 3 working days Free UK delivery on orders over £75.00
Orders between £12.50 and £75.00 will cost £6.50
Postage and Packing on orders below £12.50 will only cost £3.99
Find out more about delivery
If you’re not entirely happy with your product you can return it to us within 28 days. Please see Returns and Refunds before returning any goods.